Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nest protect

Options
  • 15-09-2017 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

hello,

A few weeks ago I received a letter with the option to purchase a nest protect for 89 euro or close enough
    I have missplaced the letter and I am now interested, can you resend me the details of this offer ?

thank you 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi leonlafrite,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The Home Services team can advise you further on 1850 372 333 regarding the Nest Protect offer for existing Electric Ireland customers who are availing of the Nest Learning Thermostat package.

Home Services are available until 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Hi,

Apologies for resurrecting this older thread but is this offer is still available?

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi gunnerfitzy,

Thank you for your post.

This offer is no longer available. We have some other offers online here that may interest you.

Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Hi gunnerfitzy,

Thank you for your post.

This offer is no longer available. We have some other offers online here that may interest you.

Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Aoife
    Thanks Aoife.

Advertisement