If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV Receiver recommendation

Options
  • 15-09-2017 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi folks, New to all this stuff,
    I was looking at the below setup,

YAMAHA
    YHT1810 system,

Also the
    PIONEER S-HS100 speakers or Denon SYS2020 speakers and VSX531 avr or Onkyo TXSR252(other than Bluetooth is there much difference?) . Which would be a better option in your opinion. The budget would be 4-500 euro.

Will be connecting 4 hdmi devices, mostly watching movies and TV.
    Wall mounted speaker type. Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi folks, New to all this stuff,
    I was looking at the below setup,

YAMAHA
    YHT1810 system,

Also the
    PIONEER S-HS100 speakers or  Denon SYS2020 speakers and  VSX531 avr or Onkyo TXSR252(other than Bluetooth is there much difference?) . Which would be a better option in your opinion. The budget would be 4-500 euro.

Will be connecting 4 hdmi devices, mostly watching movies and TV.
    Wall mounted speaker type. Cheers
    Hi supersparkz,

Out of those systems I would definitely recommend the VSX531 and the Denon SYS2020. However, I would go for the Denon AVRX540BT paired with the SYS2020. It's a stunning amp and pairs very well with the speakers.

You would be looking at 479.98 euro including shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Kind Regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭supersparkz

Hi supersparkz,

Out of those systems I would definitely recommend the VSX531 and the Denon SYS2020. However, I would go for the Denon AVRX540BT paired with the SYS2020. It's a stunning amp and pairs very well with the speakers.

Kind Regards

David

Looks good thanks for the info, I like the idea of the smartphone remote, is this the best price you can do on the pair😀, are wall mounted brackets included with the speakers? Cheers

Hi supersparkz,

Kind Regards

David

Looks good thanks for the info,  I like the idea of the smartphone remote, is this the best price you can do on the pair😀,  are wall mounted brackets included with the speakers?  Cheers
    Hi supersparkz,

They have a built in mount which allows you to mount them on screws in the wall.

That would be the best price in Euro at the moment I'm afraid.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭supersparkz

Hi supersparkz,

They have a built in mount which allows you to mount them on screws in the wall.

Kind regards

David

Sounds good Kenny, can you PM with the payment details please.

Hi supersparkz,

Kind regards

David

Sounds good Kenny, can you PM with the payment details please.
    Hi supersparkz, if you PM me with your contact number I can call you to process the order/

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.