Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Trainee February 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Macs85

Rosielass wrote: »
    End of week all going well, I have a feeling myself tho my oom won’t be the next intake, but it’s a relief the whole file is signed now, just sit back an wait

Yeah im mid 500's so its kind of hard to know im happy be signed off least i know if not this intake should be the next so i can at least somewhat plan my life

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rosielass

Macs85 wrote: »
    Yeah im mid 500's so its kind of hard to know im happy be signed off least i know if not this intake should be the next so i can at least somewhat plan my life

Ya exactly my oom is mid 800s so I reckon I won’t be called this time

• Registered Users Posts: 36 DublinGuy84

I rang yesterday and my file hadn’t been signed off, rang again this mrnin an it has been signed off, the lady said offers are out hopefully the end of this week & now strictly down to oom, best of luck all, my belly just did a 360’ flip!!!

How were they when you rang?
    Accommodating or fed up of the calls?
    I rang 2 weeks ago and was told my call had to be redirected to recruitment and then got no answer on the other line so didn't bother calling again.

How were they when you rang?
    Accommodating or fed up of the calls?
    I rang 2 weeks ago and was told my call had to be redirected to recruitment and then got no answer on the other line so didn't bother calling again.

Oh no each time I rang I never got the feeling their annoyed by any means, are you sure you have the correct number, ring this *(01) 666 2571‬ an just say your your a trainee from whatever campaign your in an you are just wondering what status is your file at, best of luckkkkkk

Oh no each time I rang I never got the feeling their annoyed by any means, are you sure you have the correct number, ring this *(01) 666 2571‬ an just say your your a trainee from whatever campaign your in an you are just wondering what status is your file at, best of luckkkkkk

Yea that was the number I called. Maybe it depends who you get on the phone!
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 AF2017

Well I defo won’t be called I’m late 800s so could be a lon waiting game for me ..

AF2017 wrote: »
    Well I defo won’t be called I’m late 800s so could be a lon waiting game for me ..

If you're signed off I'm sure there's a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 TriggerD

If you're signed off I'm sure there's a possibility.

Rang yesterday, one part of vetting still outstanding. Called again today, file has come back completed and signed off. Heres hoping for some positive news this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 DuffsC

Hi All,
    Do they sign off a whole lot at one time or would they just sign enough for the next intake?

TriggerD wrote: »
    Rang yesterday, one part of vetting still outstanding. Called again today, file has come back completed and signed off. Heres hoping for some positive news this week.

Thats so weird you could have vetting still outstanding and then less the 24 hours later be signed off. Highly doubt anything is gonna be offered today

• Advertisement

Also called this afternoon and everything is signed and ready to go.
    Hoping we get some news soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭AiB123

Just phoned. Vetting completed and waiting to be signed off. Was hoping to hear it was signed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 KK_Red Devil

I rang yesterday and vetting was still outstanding. As i mentioned earlier I had a call from my local station last night regarding relatives on my vetting. Vetting is hardly cleared this quickly??

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Mr.cool212

I know none of us know for sure and it's all guess work but are they still signing off files because they havnt reached the 200 mark for the next intake or are they signing off whatever files are there in bulk?

Mr.cool212 wrote: »
    I know none of us know for sure and it's all guess work but are they still signing off files because they havnt reached the 200 mark for the next intake or are they signing off whatever files are there in bulk?
    Whos knows because there are lads on here signed off awhile and a few posts now including myself have only been signed this week. So ita really difficult to see and then goes on Oom according to hr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Chrisbellew

Emails are out guys got my email there, waitong game is over!

Emails are out guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 CAJJ

Emails are out guys got my email there, waitong game is over!

Just about to post the same. Delighted.

Congratulations guys. All the best in Templemore.

Congrats to you all, let us behind know how tings go :)

• Advertisement

Well done all, didnt get one myself heres hoping for the next intake:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 KK_Red Devil

Waiting is over...I'm in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 TriggerD

Offers are out!! IM IN!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JamieShine

TriggerD wrote: »
    Offers are out!! IM IN!!!!!!

Well done to everyone. Is today the only day offers are out do you guys know?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭kerryman85

Congrats to everyone who got their offers! A nice little Christmas present!

JamieShine wrote: »
    Well done to everyone. Is today the only day offers are out do you guys know?

Mr shine, I’m in da same boat as u!! This is Roisin!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Chrisbellew

Congratulations everyone on getting the offers, cant wait to join everyone there. Dont lose hope guys therell be a second round of offers soon

• Registered Users Posts: 31 iCiaranS

I’m in! Speechless isn’t the word!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JamieShine

Mr shine, I’m in da same boat as u!! This is Roisin!!

Ha looks like we'll be going in together Roisin. Not looking good for Feb though.

• Advertisement

What OOM are ye roughly who got offers so far?

Advertisement