Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Eircom Email

Options
  • 15-09-2017 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I have an old Eircom email address and link it with my gmail account.

My gmail account can no longer import from this address.  However I can send an email using this address.  I do not have an account with EIR so I am unable to use any of their contacts.

None of my usual passwords will work and when I try to log in from the EIR link it tells me I don't exist or something to that effect

Can you let me know is their anyway I can retrieve this account.  It was my first email address and I would like to keep it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I have an old Eircom email address and link it with my gmail account.

My gmail account can no longer import from this address.  However I can send an email using this address.  I do not have an account with EIR so I am unable to use any of their contacts.

None of my usual passwords will work and when I try to log in from the EIR link it tells me I don't exist or something to that effect

Can you let me know is their anyway I can retrieve this account.  It was my first email address and I would like to keep it.
    Hi amazonwomen, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your email. 

The best advise I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260 or alternatively email wmsupport@eir.ie 
    They can assist you further there. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement