Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investor for CyberSecurity consultancy

Options
  • 15-09-2017 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭

Briefly:
    I have set up a Cyber Security consultancy and gone through the process of establishing vendor relationships / certification with global vendors, distributor relationships, brand name, website etc.
    This could only have been done with recognised expertise & experience in the field, which i have.

I've encountered an unexpected (short term, temporary) financing problem and now have to look at outside investment.
    This is a high growth area and now that the groundwork is done, it's a matter of growing sales.

If this is something you are interested in investing in, PM me with contact details for a chat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭sysprogrammer

try micro finance Ireland. last I heard they were touting a 9% rate.

Is grid finance in this area also, worth investigating.

However, Both of those avenues will perform credit checks.

Advertisement