Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Connell Street to UCD

Options
  • 15-09-2017 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi :)

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how long it would approximately take to get from O'Connell Street to UCD via the 46a?

I live in Bettystown and have a 10a.m. lecture on Monday; I was hoping to get the Matthews at 8a.m., be on Cathal Brugha Street for around 9-9.10a.m., and catch the 46a from O'Connell Street. I'm completely clueless when it comes to buses in Dublin; would it take more than 40 minutes to get to UCD from O'Connell Street at 9 in the morning?

Sorry if this has already been asked before; thanks in advance for any replies :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭localscientist

It shouldn't but you can never be sure. I used to give myself 1 hour just for some wiggle room!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Also depends on where you lecture is on campus - if it O'Brien or Newman you would probably be ok. At that time, if traffic is ok, it would probably take 30-35 mins to get to UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

50 minutes should give you enough time from O'Connell sat to UCD, allowing for traffic and walking time onto campus.

An alternative would be to walk up to D'OliernSt - more buses heading in the UCD direction.

Advertisement