Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prophets of Rage

Options
  • 16-09-2017 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

Bought the album today.  I loved it on the first listen...but as I played it again, it started to loose appeal.  Musically, it's class...lyrically, it's a bit shit really.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Might give it a listen later on. Big fan of Rage Against the Machine, so I'm curious how it will sound. Still a bit disappointed RATM never released a new album while they were back touring together.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Just gave this a spin. It's exactly what you would expect from everybody involved.

Advertisement