Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is this?

Options
  • 16-09-2017 9:25am

When you google UCD library the following photo comes up under the name University College Dublin (as opposed to University of California Davis):UCD library?

But where in UCD library is that large building? They have the opening hours wrong, could they have the wrong photo also?

Comments

Strange that on my laptop the UCD library picture above is different to the one I posted from my phone. This is the "UCD library" photo I'm on about. Where is it?

y8yhyows

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

That's upstairs in the health sciences library

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Health science library apparently. link

Ah. Thanks. Never even knew there was a library there (I thought all the science and medicine books were in the James Joyce on the third and fourth floors). It looks impressive. Must wander in there some day.

Advertisement