Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor PAYG - €10 7.5gb data top up now costs €20?

Options
  • 16-09-2017 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

What happened to the €10 top up that you could get 7.5gb of data only? Now the €10 top up is restricted to calls only???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lukej

sadie9 wrote: »
    What happened to the €10 top up that you could get 7.5gb of data only? Now the €10 top up is restricted to calls only???
    I would like to know this also as i was on this plan until the end of june when i switched to the 20 euro offer but now i want to switch back and only 10 euro call offer is available!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭sadie9

Yes it makes it very expensive for parents who just want to occasionally buy some data for their child's phone. There was no notification of the price increase. 

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭sadie9

Just wondering if there was an answer for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

sadie9 wrote: »
    Hi all, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm afraid this plan is no longer available and has not been for some time now. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement