Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

box nation on eir app

Options
  • 16-09-2017 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi I have down loaded eir app all channels seem to be working on but box nation I'm looking to watch the boxing later. It says channel temporarily unavailable. Any ideas.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭johnytwentyten

colliemcc wrote: »
    Hi I have down loaded eir app all channels seem to be working on but box nation I'm looking to watch the boxing later. It says channel temporarily unavailable. Any ideas.

Thanks

Isnt hat just because there isn't anything on at the moment?
    Same here, but the box nation logo is still there so I presume that the schedule just hasn't started

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

colliemcc wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi colliemcc, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm not aware of any issues with the service. If you are still experiencing issues, the best people to report this too is our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to assist you further. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement