Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy powered skateboard guy/gal with full face black helmet

Options
  • 16-09-2017 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

have any of ye spotted the guy/gal racing through the streets of the city and surrounding areas recently on a black long board, it looks like a normal long board except for the fact it seems to be powered somehow but there's no sign of an engine anywhere on the board. i've seen it coming down the street in good time to notice the boarder never needs to physically move it with his/her feet like a normal board, it's capable of maintaining a shocking speed and has no issue overtaking free flowing traffic and basically flying off up the road be it on a decline or quite unbelievably on an incline, again all this is happening with absolutely no help from the masked human operating it at any stage, he/she's just swaying from side to side when they need to take a bend or sharp turn, he/she's passed right by me on dominic street yesterday and there was a slight whirring sound (almost inaudible) like a motor driving the wheels and after getting down on my hunkers i can 100% confirm there's no engine on the board

i feel kind of silly posting this but i've seen this boarder several times now at this stage and although I can't believe my eyes when I see him/her flying up the road on a board with no motor yet overtaking traffic and there being no sign of a dip in acceleration, others must have seen this too and hopefully somebody can shed some light on the board because i seriously want some of this back to the future style tech for xmas

Comments

Advertisement