Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't top up meteor sim

Options
  • 16-09-2017 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I have a problem. I have a Meteor broadband SIM that I use in a modem. I bought it in a Meteor store and it has ran out of credit. I want to top it up online or over the phone if possible. I can top it up in the nearest Meteor store but that is 30 miles away from me and not open until Monday. Is there a way I can top it up online?[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I tried on the eir website but I have to register and when I try to register it asks me for an eir account number and my landline is not with eir (my broadband isn't either as I am in a broadband blackspot). Can anyone help?[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

lukin wrote: »
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I have a problem. I have a Meteor broadband SIM that I use in a modem. I bought it in a Meteor store and it has ran out of credit. I want to top it up online or over the phone if possible. I can top it up in the nearest Meteor store but that is 30 miles away from me and not open until Monday. Is there a way I can top it up online?[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I tried on the eir website but I have to register and when I try to register it asks me for an eir account number and my landline is not with eir (my broadband isn't either as I am in a broadband blackspot). Can anyone help?[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Thank you[/font]
    Hi lukin, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm afraid due to the rebrand the myMeteor facility will no longer operate. If you wish to top up online you can do so through myeir, you will need to register first using this link - https://my.eir.ie/register you can enter your mobile number here. 

Once you've registered you can then top up. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

eir: Adam wrote: »
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I have a problem. I have a Meteor broadband SIM that I use in a modem. I bought it in a Meteor store and it has ran out of credit. I want to top it up online or over the phone if possible. I can top it up in the nearest Meteor store but that is 30 miles away from me and not open until Monday. Is there a way I can top it up online?[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I tried on the eir website but I have to register and when I try to register it asks me for an eir account number and my landline is not with eir (my broadband isn't either as I am in a broadband blackspot). Can anyone help?[/font]
    Hi lukin, 

I'm afraid due to the rebrand the myMeteor facility will no longer operate. If you wish to top up online you can do so through myeir, you will need to register first using this link - https://my.eir.ie/register you can enter your mobile number here. 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi I cannot register on myeir.ie because it asks me for an eir account number and I don't have one (I said that in my first post).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi lukin, 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi I cannot register on myeir.ie because it asks me for an eir account number and I don't have one (I said that in my first post).
    If you click on the link I have supplied it asks for - eir mobile, landline or broadband reference number.  If you enter your mobile it will allow you to register. 

Thanks

Adam

Advertisement