If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4K 55" TV

Options
  • 16-09-2017 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭

Hi 

Can you recommend a 55" 4K TV for me please

Budget 1000e max 

2017 model if possible 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

thierry14 wrote: »
    Hi 

Can you recommend a 55" 4K TV for me please

Budget 1000e max 

2017 model if possible 
    Hi around that sort of price point I would be going for the Samsung UE55mu6400 http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202603-ue55mu6400.aspx .  It features 4K and HDR as well as Samsung excellent smart hub, making access to the smart feature they simple and easy to operate.  It is also a current 2017-18 model

Regards Stephen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭thierry14

Hi around that sort of price point I would be going for the Samsung UE55mu6400 http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202603-ue55mu6400.aspx .  It features 4K and HDR as well as Samsung excellent smart hub, making access to the smart feature they simple and easy to operate.  It is also a current 2017-18 model

Regards Stephen

Perfect Stephen

Looks great

Will order tomorrow

Any chance to link me too a bracket for the wall for this TV

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Regards Stephen

Perfect Stephen

Looks great

Will order tomorrow

Any chance to link me too a bracket for the wall for this TV
    Hi thierry14,

Are you looking for a bracket that's flat to the wall, or a full motion cantilever bracket?

Kind regards

David

Hi thierry14,

Are you looking for a bracket that's flat to the wall, or a full motion cantilever bracket?

Kind regards

David

Hi David

Flat to the wall

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Thierry,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - you can actually get away with the Sanus VML5 which is a great bracket and fits quite snug to the wall.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200142-vml5.aspx

I can do the bundle ( Samsung UE55MU6400 / Sanus VLL5) at £808 / €949 including delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dubsuperstar

Hi,

Can I get a price on this TV too with delivery to Meath. Dont need the bracket.

Thanks

Hi dubsuperstar ( living up to your name today after that game yesterday!)

£769 / €929 is as low as I can go at the moment - including delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi dubsuperstar ( living up to your name today after that game yesterday!)

£769 / €929 is as low as I can go at the moment - including delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Haha....we partied like superstars last night!!!!

Feck it, might aswell get it with the bracket if its only costing me an extra 20. How do I go about ordering?

..are you sober enough to make a decision like this??

If you would like to order just drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to get it all arranged for you.

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

..are you sober enough to make a decision like this??

If you would like to order just drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to get it all arranged for you.

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    If I was still drunk I would of went for 65" but too much in the price difference for a sober purchase.

PM sent. Tanks for your help

• Advertisement

Hi Thierry,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - you can actually get away with the Sanus VML5 which is a great bracket and fits quite snug to the wall.

I can do the bundle ( Samsung UE55MU6400 / Sanus VLL5) at £808 / €949 including delivery and our 6 year warranty.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Deal

Will send pm now

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Thierry,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Deal

Will send pm now
    Thanks for your order!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.