Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi I have two questions

Options
  • 16-09-2017 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

My father is on three network but wants to change to meteor (eir) he wants the €10 monthly all landlines and mobiles

Also I am with Meteor and I'm having issues logging into the new eir site even when it tells me to change a new password ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

torrevieja wrote: »
    My father is on three  network but wants to change to meteor (eir) he wants the €10 monthly all landlines and mobiles

Also I am with Meteor and I'm having issues logging into the new eir site even when it tells me to change a new password ?
    Hi torrevieja, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

The sales team on 1800 503 303 will be able to advise your father on all and explore all options with him. 

In relation to you logging into myeir, you will need to register again using this link - https://my.eir.ie/register 
    You will need to enter your mobile details, once you've done this you will be able to use the service. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Adam do u have an alternative number that 1800 number occurs charges ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

all 1800 numbers are free 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

torrevieja wrote: »
    The 1800 number would be a free number to dial. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Advertisement
Advertisement