Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ttc

Options
  • 17-09-2017 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey hope everyone well.

My story is this. .. so me and hubby Ttc since January. I was due my time of month yesterday ( friday) but it has not arrived. I feel fatigued all well and o Thursday and last night my stomach felt at times crampy. So today is Saturday and I still don't have period. . In the afternoon I had to pee and I noticed the tiniest bit of brown discharge..it was the tiniest amount.

Done a pregnancy test and not pregnant.

Now bed time on Saturday night. . And no sign of my time of month. Normally my period is on time. Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AttentionBebe

Hi did you test first thing in the morning? You need first morning urine for the early hpts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Hey hope everyone well.

My story is this. .. so me and hubby Ttc since January. I was due my time of month yesterday ( friday) but it has not arrived. I feel fatigued all well and o Thursday and last night my stomach felt at times crampy. So today is Saturday and I still don't have period. . In the afternoon I had to pee and I noticed the tiniest bit of brown discharge..it was the tiniest amount.

Done a pregnancy test and not pregnant.

Now bed time on Saturday night. . And no sign of my time of month. Normally my period is on time. Please help

Have you been tempting to confirm ovulation? If not then you are most likely late. There’s a saying ‘you are regular until you are not’. Try another test on First morning urine, if it’s negative then it’s lkkely an irregular cycle unfortunately

Advertisement