Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody have a clue what they're doing?? EIR MOBILE

Options
  • 17-09-2017 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I pre-ordered a Note 8 from yourselves moving from Virgin. Unfortunately with Eir, a port is beyond the limit of your abilities and nobody knows what they are actually doing. Everything from ordering, to information on delivery to porting has been a nightmare.

I have been passed to so many different departments i lost count, why is a port so difficult for Eir to do. Why have Eir mobile got an "old system" and "a new system" that nobody can access. Why am I being passed to online chat, to 1901 to 1905 to sales, Like I actually spent over 40 minutes on hold to be told that only the sales team can resolve my issue and I pleaded for him not to transfer me and he assured me they could solve it and what did I get? an automated message, closed...

I have spent a significant amount of my weekend doing this, this is not difficult, stop making it so difficult.

FIX IT!

Account number is [snipped]

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 listenshh

listenshh wrote: »
    I pre-ordered a Note 8 from yourselves moving from Virgin. Unfortunately with Eir, a port is beyond the limit of your abilities and nobody knows what they are actually doing. Everything from ordering, to information on delivery to porting has been a nightmare.

I have been passed to so many different departments i lost count, why is a port so difficult for Eir to do. Why have Eir mobile got an "old system" and "a new system" that nobody can access. Why am I being passed to online chat, to 1901 to 1905 to sales, Like I actually spent over 40 minutes on hold to be told that only the sales team can resolve my issue and I pleaded for him not to transfer me and he assured me they could solve it and what did I get? an automated message, closed...

I have spent a significant amount of my weekend doing this, this is not difficult, stop making it so difficult.

FIX IT!

Thanks

So as an update, neither customer care 1901, customer care 1905, online chat or the Eir sales team can help...

I'm beyond pissed off at your ineptitude.

Reply please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

FIX IT!

Thanks

So as an update, neither customer care 1901, customer care 1905, online chat or the Eir sales team can help...

I'm beyond pissed off at your ineptitude.

Reply please
    Hi listenshh,

I'm very sorry to hear of the problems you're experiencing with your mobile order. If you PM me your account number, full name and PIN I'll take a look into this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 25 listenshh

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi listenshh,

I'm very sorry to hear of the problems you're experiencing with your mobile order. If you PM me your account number, full name and PIN I'll take a look into this for you.

- Adam

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi listenshh,

- Adam

Pm sent
    Thanks, I'll go through my PM's today and I'll be back in touch with an update for you.

- Adam

Advertisement