Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for curtain maker in Mayo

• 17-09-2017 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Could anyone recommend a curtain maker in Mayo or failing that, anywhere in Ireland?

I have recently bought some curtains. The material is beautiful , but they are completely the wrong style and size for my little sitting room. I'm hoping that there is someone out there who can help me to alter them.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Jitka

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭the_pits

jitkajar wrote: »
    Could anyone recommend a curtain maker in Mayo or failing that, anywhere in Ireland?

I have recently bought some curtains. The material is beautiful , but they are completely the wrong style and size for my little sitting room. I'm hoping that there is someone out there who can help me to alter them.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Jitka

Where are you based in Mayo ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Israel dressmaking is an excellent seamstress in Ballinrobe. Made some lovely dresses for my daughter so a curtain wouldn't pose a problem I'm sure.

https://m.facebook.com/isabell.dressmaking

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jitkajar

I'm in Castlebar.

Helen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭the_pits

Hi you could try Castlebar Woman Shed, think they meet every Monday between 1pm to 4pm Saint Vincent de Paul premises Pavillion Road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

jitkajar wrote: »
    I'm in Castlebar.

Helen

There are 2 ladies in Market Sq.,upstairs in the building beside Platinum Hairdressing. You will see Dressmaking over the door , but afaik, they are not confined to just dressmaking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭kaizer13

If you get stuck finding someone, then I know of an extremely experienced machinist who maybe could be persuaded to help you out with you curtain alterations.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jitkajar

Thank you so much for all your suggestions.

Kind regards,

Jitka

Advertisement