Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GNIB Stamp 4 renewal conditions

Options
  • 17-09-2017 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I have a GNIB Stamp 4 card and I wonder what sort of employment relationships am I allowed to enter. I know that I can apply for any full-time position, but I am not sure if I can work as a consultant or as a contractor.

Do you know anything about this? I read through relevant pages on citizensinformation.ie but it does not seem to cover this. Also, do you know if I can work remotely with GNIB Stamp 4?

I would really appreciate if you would provide any links to citizensinformation.ie pages or similar resources.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭laurie88

proger wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a GNIB Stamp 4 card and I wonder what sort of employment relationships am I allowed to enter. I know that I can apply for any full-time position, but I am not sure if I can work as a consultant or as a contractor.

Do you know anything about this? I read through relevant pages on citizensinformation.ie but it does not seem to cover this. Also, do you know if I can work remotely with GNIB Stamp 4?

I worked for 5 years as a contractor with my stamp 4 visa, didn't know much about it, just let my accountant handle everything
    I worked in Adevertising/ Marketing and Photography then in Construction as a sub contractor

Advertisement