Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get long sleeve gro bags?

Options
  • 17-09-2017 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get these. I've looked online but only see 1 company called slumbersac and theirs are really expensive €38 for 1. If that's the going rate I'll pay it but I'm just wondering if anyone is using anything else? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭fits

Saw some in tkmaxx. 35 euro each for 2.5 tog amd the sleeves were detachable. Pricey when you have twins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

I buy mine from Slumbersacs & they're worth every penny.
    Look out for their sales, you can be lucky & pick them up for around €26.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I just have normal gro bags and grosuits. Grosuits are babygrows with padded arms.
    Try jojomamanbebe too for sleep sacks with sleeves and try amazon too :)

I bought some of my gro bags from "baby curls", it's a uk site.....there is always a 10/5% promo code going around. They sell twin packs that work out cheaper. Can't remember what I did for delivery....may have used parcel motel etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Babyboo.ie do them as well. Think the sleeves are removable, which could be handy as the weather changes. I don't have any of the sleeping bags, but their other stuff is great quality

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

What does baby wear under the grosuit? I have mine in a 2.5 grobag and we got a present of a grosuit. Nothing on it to say how heavy it is and what should be worn with it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Vest?A shortsleeve one.
    Mothercare also do padded babygrows with tog values,they will probably be in stock soon enough.Very handy in the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

shesty wrote:
    Vest?A shortsleeve one. Mothercare also do padded babygrows with tog values,they will probably be in stock soon enough.Very handy in the winter.

Brilliant! I've gone from worrying about couple of weeks ago that she's too warm to know being too cold!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I could be wrong but I think the whole reason for grobags (the original brand) being recognised so safe is partly to do with no arms on them as it helps ensure babies don't overheat. Our daughter was in one from a few weeks old and even nights that her room was 17 over the winter she was very cozy in her gro bag. I just had a cotton long sleeved vest and cotton long sleeved pjs on her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

I could be wrong but I think the whole reason for grobags (the original brand) being recognised so safe is partly to do with no arms on them as it helps ensure babies don't overheat. Our daughter was in one from a few weeks old and even nights that her room was 17 over the winter she was very cozy in her gro bag. I just had a cotton long sleeved vest and cotton long sleeved pjs on her
    My daughter's room can get to 15 degrees & lower during cold snaps, she definitely needs the sleeves.

Advertisement