Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenmare Thread

• 17-09-2017 10:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 152 ✭✭

May or not be a runner but as I'm down here till Christmas and not seen a thread thought be worth a go.
    Big drop off in tourists, weather been crap too. Another chip van in the square thought they were going not increasing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,226 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Karangue wrote: »
    May or not be a runner but as I'm down here till Christmas and not seen a thread thought be worth a go.
    Big drop off in tourists, weather been crap too. Another chip van in the square thought they were going not increasing.

Another chip van? How many are there now, must be a night time thing is it?

I had fish and chips in Quinlans yesterday.

Fresh fish and home made chips which I expected, tasty enough but 3 euro extra per person to sit down is tearing the arse out of it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Any lunch/dinner suggestions? Heading there for girly weekend soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,226 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Gal44 wrote: »

Foleys, Davitts or O Donnabhains are all good and close to one another.

There's a good Thai/Chinese top left of steep street about 50 yards above Quinlans fish and chip shop which is also very good.

Lots of other places, but some charge like a wounded rhino so be careful.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Gal44 wrote: »
    You could have a nice lunch at the Avoca cafe up at Moll's Gap. Inexpensive, a nice drive up to it, and good views.

Advertisement