Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch fiasco or the case of a hungry boi

Options
  • 18-09-2017 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Lads checked my Timetable and I have only one lunch break on Monday and barren like a virgin girl in Tallaght for the rest. I checked the timetable of the B group and the little stinky boi's have a three hour break on Monday and an Hour every other day.

Think i'm being Pranked lads... not only am I being denied the peng munch but its physically and mentally breaking me down, converting me to a more primal and animalistic form. I was an impressionable, young, sprunk eighteen yeah old lad, but now i'm a shallow shell of the man i once was and will never ascend into a higher or cosmic form unless sustenance is administered daily.

to put it simply this oppression of lunch is a bit ****....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Volturnus

Foolious wrote: »
    Lads checked my Timetable and I have only one lunch break on Monday and barren like a virgin girl in Tallaght for the rest. I checked the timetable of the B group and the little stinky boi's have a three hour break on Monday and an Hour every other day.

Think i'm being Pranked lads... not only am I being denied the peng munch but its physically and mentally breaking me down, converting me to a more primal and animalistic form. I was an impressionable, young, sprunk eighteen yeah old lad, but now i'm a shallow shell of the man i once was and will never ascend into a higher or cosmic form unless sustenance is administered daily.

to put it simply this oppression of lunch is a bit ****....

The timetables are always ****ed for the first week or 2, kind of ridiculous.

Advertisement