Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playing League & Championship with different clubs

• 18-09-2017 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all,
    I was just wondering if anyone knew what the story is with playing League & Championship with different clubs in different counties?
    I moved up to Dublin last year and remained playing for my home club, but all i got to go home for were championship games because all the League games were held mid-week and it's the most of a 4 hour door to door trip for me to get home so obviously I couldn't make mid-week games. I've been training with a club in Dublin during the year to keep fit but during Championship games that I made it home for I really felt short of match fitness so just wondering if anyone know if I'd be able to play League with the club in Dublin, while remaining with the club back home for Championship?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

No- you can only have one club at a time for competative play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,908 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

No- you can only have one club at a time for competative play
    agh, not necessarily always true.

if you start a competition with a club you can finish it even if you've transferred in the meantime to somewhere else.

but playing with league with one club and championship with another on an ongoing basis isn't possible.
    There's some leeway on playing hurling/ football for a second club if your current club hasn't that code, but even there I'm pretty sure it has to be in the same county

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GAATID

Cheers lads, I was thinking that was the case alright just wanted to make sure

Advertisement