Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watershed Kilkenny Question

Options
  • 18-09-2017 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi Kilkenny,

Im Considering joining the watershed gym,  how busy is the pool in the evenings (6-10) during the week?

Any recommendations/suggestions/comments generally about the watershed?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Kids allowed swim up to 8pm most nights. After that it can be quiet enough. Usually a double lane open for leisurely swimmers like myself. One or two lanes for fast swimmers and another couple for lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

It can be very busy in the evenings with aqua classes and Kilkenny swim club taking up most of the pool, very small side section left for members etc.

During mornings it can be very busy and noisy as it's filled with schools and young kids doing swim lessons.

I find lunchtimes or 2pm a general good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

I stopped going to the pool in the evenings, it was too busy for me and there is often things going on there. (it might have changed since)

I find the best time is at 8:20am in the morning but very busy up until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

Dymo wrote: »
    I stopped going to the pool in the evenings, it was too busy for me and there is often things going on there. (it might have changed since)

I find the best time is at 8:20am in the morning but very busy up until then.

No hasn't changed Dymo, still very busy in evenings. Don't actually bother with evenings myself anymore. Hard to get a good swim in such a small area with people crossing your path and getting in front so I just steer clear.

Advertisement