If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY BRAVIA KD49XE8004 price match

Options
  • 18-09-2017 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I emailed you on Friday but haven't had a reply yet, I want to buy the above tv, it's listed on your website at 829 but it's numerous places online for as low as 729, will you price match as claimed on your site?

https://pricespy.co.uk/product.php?p=4205856

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Mickk wrote: »
    Hi,

I emailed you on Friday but haven't had a reply yet, I want to buy the above tv, it's listed on your website at 829 but it's numerous places online for as low as 729, will you price match as claimed on your site?

https://pricespy.co.uk/product.php?p=4205856
    Hi Mickk,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are a little behind at the moment, apologies!

I've checked out most of those prices and whilst the do look competitive when you look a little deeper most of them are not great:

LEConcepts - is now £749 - they only offer a 12 month warranty and shipping to Ireland is £50 - so the total price is £799 

bestavdeals - £759 dont ship to Ireland

electricaldiscount - listed at £759 but clickthrough is priced at £849

avlounge - £759 - only 12 month warranty and no shipping to Ireland

simplyelectricals £768 - only 12 month warranty and no shipping to Ireland

crampton&moore £779 - delivery to Ireland £79 - Total £858

Those were the most competitive prices - I stopped after that - our current pricing is £829 + £6.99 delivery - total = £835.99 or €949 including delivery.

All our pricing on the 49XE8004 includes a 6 year warranty.

I'll happily go to £799 / €929 including delivery as a Boardie special ( again including our 6 year warranty)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.