Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying aquarium online

• 18-09-2017 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I am trying to buy a Juwel Lido 120 LED online. I had placed an order on zooplus.de for a very good price but they have cancelled the order, stating the supplier doesn't deliver to Ireland. Would anyone know the best / cheap site to get one. The problem is the postage I guess. If someone has any experience would you please share. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭lynchie

Not sure where u are based, but seahorseaquariums sell and deliver juwel tanks. Recently bought a juwel rio 350 LED off them and got it delivered. Granted I bought it in store and not on their website. Think some of the ones on their site might still be the non LED version but you could give them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mexicanking

Thanks Lynchie. Yes most of the Juwel on the websites here in Ireland are the older ones. I saw one of the promotions on Juwel Uk site. They are giving free cabinet. Called up Aquatic Village and Ian said that he would honor it and have ordered one with straight Pound to Euro current rate. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Advertisement