Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verification for online purchase

Options
  • 18-09-2017 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

Hi was trying to complete an order online. I was paying with my credit card. I entered all details correctly and then got the verified by Mastercard screen. I entered my password as normal but the transaction did not go through. 

I then tried to pay with my Visa Debit but got a message saying due to a technical issue the verified by Visa was not working at this time due to a technical issue so i was again unable to complete my transaction.

Is there a way to resolve this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi KBurke85,

Thanks for your post.

We've checked with our support team and our cards were operating normally at the time of your post. This may have been on the website you were using. Have you tried making the purchase again or is the card working on other websites?

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement