Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PatPat Clothes - Has Anyone Bought from Them?

Options
  • 18-09-2017 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Has anyone bought from PatPat? I'd never heard of them before but they cropped up on my timeline and were liked by some friends. With a following of over 1,000,000 on Facebook I thought they would be fine to buy from. I bought a few items and while delivery was quite long the items were excellently packaged. However my first purchase has left me thinking I won't be buying anything more. One of the items I bought was a baby vest and on its first wearing one of the buttons/clasps came away.

Anyone else had any experiences of their clothing?

428193.jpg

428194.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

I'd been wondering about them too; have received constant ads on FB over past month or 2.
    I haven't seen much feedback, except a few comments on some of the ads/posts that make it sound like quality and ability to withstand washing may not be great. I get the feeling they are same/similar products that are available on a lot of other sites like alibaba etc (particularly the Christmas pyjamas, that I'm being bombarded with)

The pictures on the site look great, so I've been tempted, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭wuffly

I keep seeing ads for them as well, i looked on scamadvisor.com and it said negative feedback, (but not high risk) so decided to give it a miss, i was tempted tho they have lovely stuff. The clothes you pictured above are very similar to one available on next.ie http://www.next.ie/en/g21652s1 Hope the rest of the clothes are ok, its a worry small bits like that coming off on baby clothes.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

These have been all over my facebook for the last couple of months, and I was sorely tempted because they all look adorable. However, when I read a lot of the facebook comments on the ads, there were a lot of people complaining that their orders took months to arrive, and when they did arrive there were incorrect items, or that the items weren't good quality, so I decided to give them a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Thanks Folks. Their 'reach' does seem to be widespread as I've noticed a lot of Facebook connections like their page and the ads pop up everywhere.

Like a lot of items from China it did take quite a long time to arrive so I wasn't too put out and the quality of their packaging was excellent- to the point that people in the office almost ignored the clothes. Having a button come undone though while the vest was being put on our little one was too much and as a result I won't be buying any more clothes from them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

they have terrible reviews
    very shoddy apparently. i woudnt buy from them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

John Mason wrote: »
    they have terrible reviews
    very shoddy apparently. i woudnt buy from them

I have bought from this site and was very pleased with quality of cloths

Advertisement