Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibrahim Halawa acquited(mod warning in op-Heed it)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

gitzy16v wrote: »
    Ok.
    Hahaha.

Yeh lol. Sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Let his father and the Clonskeagh Mosque have a whip around for the flight tickets to bring him back to Ireland! We have wasted enough tax payers money on him! It’s all take take take with them! The sisters giving out that the Irish didn’t do enough to get him out while his Father sat in his Mosque and didn’t say a word!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Yeh lol. Sure.

It's all your outrageous post deserves.

It's all your outrageous post deserves.

Likewise.

Let his father and the Clonskeagh Mosque have a whip around for the flight tickets to bring him back to Ireland! We have wasted enough tax payers money on him! It’s all take take take with them! The sisters giving out that the Irish didn’t do enough to get him out while his Father sat in his Mosque and didn’t say a word!

You remember that hes and irish kid.

Can someone verify where the info came from re the private jet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,049 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

no money was wasted. insuring an innocent young lad gets to come home is money well spent. fair play to all involved from the irish government.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Likewise.

My post,outrageous,surely not,having a laugh at a post is outrageous now...hmmm...dont get touchy because not everyone agrees with you.

You made a funny post,I found it funny and I laughed,sorry for offending you pet.

Irish-Egyptian kid.

no money was wasted. insuring an innocent young lad gets to come home is money well spent. fair play to all involved from the irish government.

Plenty of flights leaving Cairo,whos stopping him coming home,hes a free man now.

You have to realise plenty of irish would have happily seen him rot because he's muslim and not white. They dont consider him irish because of this.

Forget the fact he was born in the coombe and reared in dublin.

Its called racism.

• Advertisement

Irish-Egyptian kid.

Does that make him any less irish?

My post,outrageous,surely not,having a laugh at a post is outrageous now...hmmm...dont get touchy because not everyone agrees with you.

You made a funny post,I found it funny and I laughed,sorry for offending you pet.

Jog on darling.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

The original Indo link is unclear and fairly poorly written and formatted.. it could have just been a troll article to rile up the right wingers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

You've surely reached your thanks limit for the day EOTR :pac:

The original Indo link is unclear and fairly poorly written and formatted.. it could have just been a troll article to rile up the right wingers :pac:

Ah so pure nonsense then.

Never let the facts get in the way of a racist rant i suppose.

Does that make him any less irish?

I never said it did.Just correcting you.
    Jog on darling.

Oooh burned...cant take the heat?then stop making hilarious posts that make people laugh.

I never said it did.Just correcting you.

Oooh burned...cant take the heat?then stop making hilarious posts that make people laugh.

Lolz.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭20/20

You have to realise plenty of irish would have happily seen him rot because he's muslim and not white. They dont consider him irish because of this.

Forget the fact he was born in the coombe and reared in dublin.

Its called racism.

I think hes not considered Irish because of what he was doing,

20/20 wrote: »

Protesting peacefully against the removal of a democratically elected government via military coup.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

You've surely reached your thanks limit for the day EOTR :pac:

Lol Brilliant! I like to play a little game of “I bet EOTR has thanked that post” game I can usually spot a post he would thank! :D

• Advertisement

20/20 wrote: »

I would have said people are not considering him Irish because he himself said on his facebook he was an Egyptian living in Ireland.

Protesting peacefully against the removal of a democratically elected government via military coup.

Lolz:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

He could become an inspiration to young irish people. His determination not to give onto torture, his families determination to keep the case in the spotlight and the dignity which they have shown throughout this debacle has been unfloudering.

Im proud to be an irishman thinking of that.

Well done to the halawas.

Safe home ibrahim. A heroes welcome awaits.

Its this tripe that makes me sad to be Irish.

Brainwashed fools seems to be quite a lot these days.

Why not report real news and issues in Ireland...
    Na let's put anything up that has nothing to do with anything of actual importance as it keeps us away from actual real news.

I would have said people are not considering him Irish because he himself said on his facebook he was an Egyptian living in Ireland.

Dont think he ever said that.

Im sure he has said he is irish egyptian though. Which would be accurate.

Its this tripe that makes me sad to be Irish.

Brainwashed fools seems to be quite a lot these days.

Why not report real news and issues in Ireland...
    Na let's put anything up that has nothing to do with anything of actual importance as it keeps us away from actual real news.

A bit cryptic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

He's not a kid, surly the family can have a whip around with friends to bring him back.
    If true, why should the Irish government pay his way back home?

Lolz:rolleyes:

Easy crowd here tonight..😂

• Registered Users Posts: 34,085 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

If ever you wanted to hate the Irish Government more then ever they can easily get a Plane to bring this chap home, but wont give one so quick for Children to get to States for life saving operations

Well done indeed

Lol Brilliant! I like to play a little game of “I bet EOTR has thanked that post” game I can usually spot a post he would thank! :D

The best is when your on mobile site and have to click the view thanks(1)........................................................................................................................................end of the road:pac:

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    He's not a kid, surly the family can have a whip around with friends to bring him back.
    If true, why should the Irish government pay his way back home?

Hes an irish citizen who is clearly distressed and possibly in grave danger in a volatile environment. I would say its their duty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement