Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibrahim Halawa acquited(mod warning in op-Heed it)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

atticu wrote: »
    So you admit that it is only your opinion, and not fact.
    Thank you.

I didn't. Do learn to read please.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Yes, I do.
    The question is do you?

There is a big difference between no evidence, insufficient evidences, circumstantial evidences, etc.

no evidence was presented against ibriham in court. he was not found guilty of any crime. he is therefore innocent.
    So you admit that it is only your opinion, and not fact.
    Thank you.

no . it is fact. ibriham is innocent as
    1. no evidence was presented in court.
    2. he was not found guilty of any crime.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Yes, I do.
    The question is do you?

There is a big difference between no evidence, insufficient evidences, circumstantial evidences, etc.

A person acquitted (luckily) does not have to prove their innocence. If there was any credible evidence they would have brought him to trial instead of simply holding him for 4 years without charge.

If he was a white catholic, would you be so feverishly convinced he is 'guilty' of something? Tell us, what is he guilty of in your opinion and what is the evidence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Nettle Soup

I am delighted for the poor young fella. I hope he can put the hell of the last 4 years behind him.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭atticu

wes wrote: »
    I didn't. Do learn to read please.

Thank you, I learned to read when I was a child.

Please learn to prove your claim, if you don't prove them, then they are taken for what they are, opinion.

• Advertisement

no evidence was presented against ibriham in court. he was not found guilty of any crime. he is therefore innocent.

no . it is fact. ibriham is innocent as
    1. no evidence was presented in court.
    2. he was not found guilty of any crime.

Can you back that claim up, please.

givyjoe wrote: »
    A person acquitted (luckily) does not have to prove their innocence. If there was any credible evidence they would have brought him to trial instead of simply holding him for 4 years without charge.

If he was a white catholic, would you be so feverishly convinced he is 'guilty' of something? Tell us, what is he guilty of in your opinion and what is the evidence?

I never made any claim, therefore there is nothing that I need to prove.

Go back and read my posts.

I never made any claim, therefore there is nothing that I need to prove.

Go back and read my posts.

Right, so you don't believe he is guilty of anything then?!

Thank you, I learned to read when I was a child.

You clearly need to work on your comprehension skills.
    Please learn to prove your claim, if you don't prove them, then they are taken for what they are, opinion.

Stop with the lies. Accusers need to provide proof (which is what demands for proof of innocence are btw, despite your claims to the contrary). Halawa is being release, as there was no evidence against him, this has been already established, so no need for a link. I also provided a link on the 2nd point.

So provide some evidence of guilt, or stop your constant lies about what isb being said. I know your think your being clever, but you are making an accusation, so back it up.

givyjoe wrote: »
    Right, so you don't believe he is guilty of anything then?!

As I posted, I didn't make any claims.
    You did, but you didn't back them up, so to me and many others your claims are just your opinion.

• Advertisement

Stop with the lies

There are no lies in my posts.

You are the one who made a claim without backing it up or proving it.

As I posted, I didn't make any claims.
    You did, but you didn't back them up, so to me and many others your claims are just your opinion.

What in the bejesus are you are sh!tting on about? What are you claiming then..? Are you simple? He was acquitted by an Egyptian court.. that is widely known fact.. why on earth do i need to back this up? If the Egyptian Prosecutors had evidence to find him guilty, they would have proceeded to trial. They didn't, what part of this do you not understand?

Again, what exactly is your point? Do you think he committed a crime..? If so, what crime and what is your evidence for this? Can't be too hard to answer a simple question.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

atticu wrote:

No evidence was offered. Do you have information to suggest the prosecution had evidence but chose not to present it?

you are making an accusation

Please quote my post with this accusation.

There are no lies in my posts.

You claim I provided no evidence to back up my claims. I did. You are lieing again.
    You are the one who made a claim without backing it up or proving it.

I did provide proof. I provided a link. Halawa being acquitted is well known, so no need for a link (which btw has been provided by others already on this thread).

Still, I'll be nice and provide it again:
    Ibrahim Halawa acquitted of all charges, expected to be released within days

For the 2nd point I provide a link. Again, you are lieing.

Now, please back up your your claims of guilt, as demanding some be proven innocent, is a clear accusation of guilt.

Please quote my post with this accusation.

Your constant demands to prove someone innocent, is an accusation of guilt. Now provide evidence please for your clear accusation. What your doing is not especially clever.

So, come one, what is Halawa guilty of? Also, proof of this guilt, please. You have been unable to back up your accusations multiple times, and have refused to do so on multiple occasions.

I answered your bull**** questions several times. Do me the same courtesy, and do stop lieing about what me not providing proof. I have done so. You have not.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

You claim I provided no evidence to back up my claims. I did. You are lieing again.

I did provide proof. I provided a link. Halawa being acquitted is well known, so no need for a link (which btw has been provided by others already on this thread).

Now, please back up your your claims of guilt, as demanding some be proven innocent, is a clear accusation of guilt.

Hey Lionel Hutz being that you are such a great law talkin' guy , you should perhaps know that being acquitted does not mean innocence , far from it

EMPunk wrote: »
    Hey Lionel Hutz being that you are such a great law talkin' guy , you should perhaps know that being acquitted does not mean innocence , far from it

He wasn't even brought to trial, so what do you believe he is not innocent of.. and what evidence do you have to back it up? Acquitted after a trial is one thing, but not even being brought to trial shouldn't leave you or others scrambling to question his innocence.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

How far?

Yeah, it does actually. Its up to the accuser to prove there case, not the other way round. Get back to me, when you or your ilk can do so.

• Advertisement

I did provide proof. I provided a link.

You didn't provide evidence to back up your claim, all you did was say 'his sisters said so'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

If you could even make an effort, please.

their%20there%20they%27re.jpg

You didn't provide evidence to back up your claim, all you did was say 'his sisters said so'.

Proof please of your claims, that his sister is not being truthful.

Also, proof please of Halawa's guilt.

Also, answer the questions I asked. I answered yours. If your refuse to do so, then the only conclusion, I can come to is that, you are not debating in good faith.

there is no evidences of any wrong doing on his part.

This is the claim that you made.

Either you have something to back up your claim, or it is just your opinion.

This is the claim that you made.

Either you have something to back up your claim, or it is just your opinion.

I did, back up your claims of guilt please.

Proof please of your claims, that his sister is not being truthful.

Also, proof please of Halawa's guilt.

We don't know if she is being truthful or not because you won't back up your claims.

Why are you looking for proof that Halawa is guilty, do you believe he is guilty?

I did, back up your claims of guilt please.

No, you didn't.
    You only gave your opinion

I haven't made any claim, so nothing for me to back up.

We don't know if she is being truthful or not because you won't back up your claims.

Prove that she is being untruthful. Your are making an accusation, now prove it.
    Why are you looking for proof that Halawa is guilty, do you believe he is guilty?

You demanded proof from me, now I demand you prove your claims.

No, you didn't.
    You only gave your opinion

I haven't made any claim, so nothing for me to back up.

You have repeatedly. Now proof please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

Yeah, it does actually. Its up to the accuser to prove there case, not the other way round. Get back to me, when you or your ilk can do so.

No , no it does not , i suggest keeping you pseudo intellectual understanding of the legal system to a minimum least you further embarrass yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement