Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibrahim Halawa acquited(mod warning in op-Heed it)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭quintana76

It’s not about principles with the likes of Zappone - all style and no substance - media driven “lady” let’s call her. And for her next trick , when’s the next pro abortion demo? Sad to see this person as a minister in our government - only there to make up the numbers, not because of any inherent skill or ability - a yes person for Kenny, Varadker & co.

This is the same woman who wanted the US passport facility at Dublin Airport removed in protest at the election of Trump. Didn't bother her as she already had an American passport.
    She seems to have a preference for radical Islam over the democratic process.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

quintana76 wrote: »
    This is the same woman who wanted the US passport facility at Dublin Airport removed in protest at the election of Trump. Didn't bother her as she already had an American passport.
    She seems to have a preference for radical Islam over the democratic process.

Irony... soooooo much irony:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

media driven “lady” let’s call her

What else would you call her?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

You support somoene who believes gays should be culled.

Nice.

I'm sure you have a link to ih saying that himself.
    You probably have it bookmarked along with the proof he burnt his passport lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,747 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

givyjoe wrote: »
    So which is it then?! Big emotional return or none because his family are all back in Egypt..?! Thinly veiled.. 'he doesn't belong here..' eh:rolleyes:?

Just stating fact, most of his relations are in Egypt, why do facts have to be turned into something they are not?
    I never said anything about the welcoming crowd.
    You are very touchy over this. No need to make out something that was never said.
    Does it matter if Irish people emigrate and most of their relations are in Ireland? Does that fact mean someone doesn't belong which is what came to your mind?

• Advertisement

Why do you think God is great?

Which God ? I am an atheist and sometimes I humor my Christian and Muslim friends with a religtard greeting

• Registered Users Posts: 34,088 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

davycc wrote: »
    Which God

The one you shout at Airports?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Just looked at the Raidio Teilifis Éireann web article on this airport arrival.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/1024/914740-ibrahim-halawa/

Quite one sided. Gives it the Packie Bonner saves from Timofte feel-good treatment. The official line from our own govt's mouthpiece is that he an unfortunate who got locked up for no reason. Just another Paddy and we should be delighted that he is back here. Fish and chips ackbar.

Hard to believe that they are the same people who aired that Primetime show on this outfit and what they are really about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Celebrating a suspected terroist returning to ireland. The liberal media has truly brainwashed this country

RobertKK wrote: »
    Just stating fact, most of his relations are in Egypt, why do facts have to be turned into something they are not?
    I never said anything about the welcoming crowd.
    You are very touchy over this. No need to make out something that was never said.
    Does it matter if Irish people emigrate and most of their relations are in Ireland? Does that fact mean someone doesn't belong which is what came to your mind?

Rather weird irrelevant fact to state then no? He's family originate from Egypt, so many of them probably still there, so what? Usually when folks state facts there is a point to it..what exactly is yours?
    ricero wrote: »
    Celebrating a suspected terroist returning to ireland. The liberal media has truly brainwashed this country
    Suspected terrorist...?! the mind boggles with this thread.

• Advertisement

Cancel your rte subscription will give you funds to go towards your stormfront one.

The media here are mostly right wing along with our Tory government.
    They obviously don't blame Brown people enough for your liking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

It's over lads, time to move on with your lives.

The question now is, who will be the next target of the permanently outraged? Without them frothing at the mouth over every clickbait article written about Ibrahim Halawa, I doubt many people would have paid much attention to this story.

There must be some other dark skinned person you boys can turn your ire towards now?

The one you shout at Airports?

Go back one post I hit reply to you cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 34,088 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Go back one post I hit reply to you cheers

I believe ya:pac:

I believe ya:pac:

Last page I hit reply and couldn't edit it in time check it out I gave you a honest reply after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Cancel your rte subscription will give you funds to go towards your stormfront one.

The media here are mostly right wing along with our Tory government.
    They obviously don't blame Brown people enough for your liking

A friend of the muslim brotherhood is no friend of mine

Which God ? I am an atheist and sometimes I humor my Christian and Muslim friends with a religtard greeting

Kew tour here you go last page

I'm sure you have a link to ih saying that himself.
    You probably have it bookmarked along with the proof he burnt his passport lol.

@ wheelie any chance of a serious answer to your latest fantasy claim

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

NO doubt you’re all migrating your outrage to the Tom Humprhies thread.
    He raped and molested a child for over a year and yet will spend less time in jail than Ibraham did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭gypsy79

david75 wrote: »
    NO doubt you’re all migrating your outrage to the Tom Humprhies thread.
    He raped and molested a child for over a year and yet will spend less time in jail than Ibraham did.

I am outraged at Humphries. He is a horrible scumbag who honestly thought it was only paedophlia if you get caught

Ibrahim is a suspected terrorist who put himself in the firing line

Different cases

• Advertisement

gypsy79 wrote: »
    I am outraged at Humphries. He is a horrible scumbag who honestly thought it was only paedophlia if you get caught

Ibrahim is a suspected terrorist an innocent man who was arrested for peacefully protesting, when he was a 17 year old child who put himself in the firing line

Different cases

I think you mean the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does or did Ibrahim have two passports, which was "burnt" or destroyed?

gypsy79 wrote: »

Ibrahim is a suspected terrorist who put himself in the firing line

Different cases

You suspect him be a terrorist. Simply because he’s a Muslim.

The Gardai don’t suspect him of this. It’s never even been mentioned.

Your racism and stupidity are showing. Put them away.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,747 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

givyjoe wrote: »
    Rather weird irrelevant fact to state then no? He's family originate from Egypt, so many of them probably still there, so what? Usually when folks state facts there is a point to it..what exactly is yours?

You should have been happy with my original post given it was asked why there weren't more supporters like friends and family at the airport.

Imagine this lot if we had the internet when the Birmingham six were released.
    ‘They’re terrorists! If it quacks like a duck! Obviously guilty!’ Etc ad nauseum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

i think most who believe in no prohibition free speech including myself, also recognise that if people go to these hellholes and are found carying drugs wind up in a protest against the government they will be in a whole lot of trouble.

You’re funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

quintana76 wrote: »
    I'm surprised it hasn't been taken off her.
    Why do you think God is great?
    Thor said he'd get rid of the ice giants. Do you see any ice giants?
    You'll have to be clearer. Are you referring to the Sinn Fein TD who was convicted for having bombs?

You suspect him be a terrorist. Simply because he’s a Muslim.

Your racism and stupidity are showing. Put them away.

I suspect him as a terrorist due to some of the acts I have seen him on video

If you are willing to look, you will find that his families social media wasn't as clean as it is now. They did a major clean up. Is it so hard to believe that there the Clonskeagh mosque has some very worrying links?

Do your research

RobertKK wrote: »
    You should have been happy with my original post given it was asked why there weren't more supporters like friends and family at the airport.

Eh, and I think it was exactly that post which I replied, referencing another who stated a big a fan fare was made of it by all his supporters i.e. friends and family, with their point seeming to be that 'too many' people were there, celebrating his return as a triumph, were seeking drama and publicity and not simply there to welcome him home.

Point being, it sounded like he had a lot of friends there. I think whoever came to greet him were behind the barrier, so impossible to tell accurately who was there, or exactly how many.

• Advertisement

It has never been mentioned. That is our problem. RTE and the media has ignored the evidence

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement