Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibrahim Halawa acquited(mod warning in op-Heed it)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Its not though, funny but not realistic.

So it's not realistic he took photo on a camera phone

OK kid :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Now any chance of a proper answer without a childish insult?

I apologize, I will leave the childish insults to yourself, you're much better and prolific with them than me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

elperello wrote:
    No, I have no comment on your conjecture. I prefer to stick to facts. Don't be offended.

There was a travel advisory in place,Daddy let his young son travel against specific advice from the DOFA. Well according to you he was not an adult so daddy was the responsible adult. Fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

gozunda wrote: »
    Tom - please don't take this the wrong way - I make many silly spelling mistakes but I think I have just realised where the etymology of the word eejit actually comes from

If nothing else the siblings were real egyets to get involved in this whole debacle in the first place :D

I know....spell check is killing me on this phone :*(

So it's not realistic he took photo on a camera phone

The point is why write in the first place.

• Advertisement

RustyNut wrote:
    I apologize, I will leave the childish insults to yourself, you're much better and prolific with them than me.

Not an answer, but sure when you can 't it's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭elperello

There was a travel advisory in place,Daddy let his young son travel against specific advice from the DOFA. Well according to you he was not an adult so daddy was the responsible adult. Fact.

As if you care.
    Can't you see it's your motive in raising this issue I am questioning not the details of advice from DOFA or individuals travel arrangements?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

That will never happen. Never again.

We are so muzzled we just sometimes just don't know the slant we are being given anymore.

We cannot talk truth. Or question anything. It's over.

Someone on the Left/Liberal side has decided how we should think, and no questions allowed.

Ain't that the truth.

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

So, if he did take the photo of his letter on "his" phone, how the hell did he get a phone?

Also, didn't know they gave prisoners nice flowery duvet covers in prison... Oh the hardship..;) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

deco nate wrote: »
    So, if he did take the photo of his letter on "his" phone, how the hell did he get a phone?

Also, didn't know they gave prisoners nice flowery duvet covers in prison... Oh the hardship..;) :)

He was moved to the VIP wing of Tora prison at the behest of Irish Consular interests sometime in 2015 ... so not that the bad Im thinking

• Advertisement

gozunda wrote: »
    He was moved to the VIP wing of Tora prison at the behest of Irish Consular interests sometime in 2015 ... so not that the bad Im thinking
    So for 2 years he was having a "good" life behind bars. Yet his family were still spreading bs about his suffering at the hands of Egyptian government.
    Wow, phones in the vip prison and flowery duvets. Such a hard life, glad he's home now.
    No wonder he lost soo much weight in there.
    I'm also glad they took good care of his hand after being shot in it.
    Over here you wouldn't get plastic surgery to hide the scar.
    Not too shabby eh? .

elperello wrote:
    As if you care. Can't you see it's your motive in raising this issue I am questioning not the details of advice from DOFA or individuals travel arrangements?.

Making assumptions to my motives, that's not nice.

elperello wrote:
    As if you care. Can't you see it's your motive in raising this issue I am questioning not the details of advice from DOFA or individuals travel arrangements?.

Still no thoughts on daddies irresponsible behaviour? Trying to make it all about me? lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

So for 2 years he was having a "good" life behind bars. Yet his family were still spreading bs about his suffering at the hands of Egyptian government.
    Wow, phones in the vip prison and flowery duvets. Such a hard life, glad he's home now.
    No wonder he lost soo much weight in there.
    I'm also glad they took good care of his hand after being shot in it.
    Over here you wouldn't get plastic surgery to hide the scar.
    Not too shabby eh? .

Fcuking hell have a heart,he could have had a hand transplant and only been fed sh1te maccy d's.
    It's lucky he's back home in his home country of Egy..Ireland where he can get fit and healthy for his next Muslim brotherhood protests.

Making assumptions to my motives, that's not nice.

Circumstantial evidence.
    As I said before I can't prove my case so you may walk free the jury of public opinion might catch up with you though.

gitzy16v wrote: »
    Fcuking hell have a heart,he could have had a hand transplant and only been fed sh1te maccy d's.
    It's lucky he's back home in his home country of Egy..Ireland where he can get fit and healthy for his next Muslim brotherhood protests.

Ah now, no need for that kind of post!
    Sure he has already said after 4 years of being locked up that he is going to help the homeless of Ireland(.maybe put them up somewhere? Maybe Clonskeagh) . and stand up an fight for anyone found guilty of crimes to set them free.
    Stop belittling this brave child.
    Thank you

Still no thoughts on daddies irresponsible behaviour? Trying to make it all about me? lol.

Me not commenting on something is not an attack on you.

Ah now, no need for that kind of post!
    Sure he has already said after 4 years of being locked up that he is going to help the homeless of Ireland(.maybe put them up somewhere? Maybe Clonskeagh) . and stand up an fight for anyone found guilty of crimes to set them free.
    Stop belittling this brave child.
    Thank you

Ah get ta fcuk,I'm not belittling him.
    He's an inspiration to any young ones,always stand up for your beliefs even if they're the polar opposite of the society you decide to call home.
    Brave indeed.

Allah Ackbar.
    Welcome home brother Ibrahim.

Ah get ta fcuk,I'm not belittling him.
    He's an inspiration to any young ones,always stand up for your beliefs even if they're the polar opposite of the society you decide to call home.
    Brave indeed.

Allah Ackbar.
    Welcome home brother Ibrahim.
    AMEN.... Ohh crap!

AMEN.... Ohh crap!

AMIN...less of your Christian bollox around these parts...the brotherhood does not appreciate it!!!

• Advertisement

AMIN...less of your Christian bollox around these parts...the brotherhood does not appreciate it!!!

Now that made me laugh :)

elperello wrote:
    Circumstantial evidence. As I said before I can't prove my case so you may walk free the jury of public opinion might catch up with you though.

An but this isn't about me, however it's telling how you repeatedly deflected from my question. Uncomfortable for you? Just say so. You have shown yourself up for what you are, as another poster said. Laters, ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

It's absurd how the Irish media report on this case.

Only proper response (to the media's response) is satire/ridicule. As per the two posters above. At least I can appreciate that. :)

elperello wrote:
    Me not commenting on something is not an attack on you.

You refusing to answer a question is very telling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Some amount of keyboard heroics going on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

degsie wrote:
    Some amount of keyboard heroics going on here.

Not very edifying but there ya go. Leave them to it.

First Up wrote:
    Not very edifying but there ya go. Leave them to it.

Almost like you weren't part of it, considering your comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

gozunda wrote:
    Most importantly what about the "weeks" I spent making accusations against them - come on I want PROOF!

Thanks for providing such an exquisite piece of irony on which to wrap up.

First Up wrote:
    Thanks for providing such an exquisite piece of irony on which to wrap up.

You closing the thread?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Anyone ever find out how the Egyptian lad got the letters out of his cell and why the grammar was so bad. I thought he was educated in Ireland. Our education system is not as bad as his letters would have you believe.

More pertinent, how he got them from his cell in Egypt to Ireland, and published in less than 24 hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement