Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good mouse not too expensive

Options
  • 18-09-2017 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering could someone recommend a reasonably priced mouse that's comfortable to use for daily use.
    I don't do much gaming on the pc but sometimes I do so maybe something that's good for gaming too.
    I'd like one with a decent scroll wheel.
    I have a cherry mouse which I'm using at the moment but the scroll wheel is gone wrong with it(goes down then up when I scroll down) and one of the screws I can't screw it out as its jammed inside so tight and won't come out so I think the best thing to do would be just buy a new mouse.
    I was thinking of getting one for around a tenner I don't want a crap one though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,447 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Can't comment on it's suitability for gaming but for general PC use....... the Logitech M171. Currently £12 on Amazon UK.

Wireless (USB RF receiver) with two buttons and a scroll wheel. Takes 1 x AA battery which lasts an age.

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/m171-wireless-mouse?crid=7

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I use an ergo mouse as I've had carpal tunnel over the years, makes a massive different. I use a Perixx PERIMICE-515 - Wired Ergonomic Vertical Mouse. I don't use the scroll button much, or do much gaming, check out reviews to see if suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I dont vouch for MS hardware often but their mice are bulletproof and any issues and support is excellent. Would recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I don't want to use a wireless mouse.
    Changing batteries would be a real pain.
    I looked at a Microsoft mouse on Amazon but its suppossed to be small and make a loud clicking noise plus Amazon were trying to charge shipping which cost the same price as the mouse itself.
    I'd buy it cheaper in a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Gearbest sell very cheap mice.
    Are they any good?

Advertisement