Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Baggage Confusion

• 18-09-2017 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,

I have paid for 2 x 20 kg checked-in (hold) baggage with Ryanair. I also have priority boarding which lets me carry a cabin bag + a backpack (10 kg max).

What I want to know is this -

Can I carry 2 x luggage, one (weighing 30 kg) and the other (cabin bag weighing 10 kg which I will check in to save myself the hassle). Ryanair talks about splitting the bags between friends who have both paid for checked-in pieces of luggage. But nothing about splitting ones own luggage between different bags.

Am I to assume that since the maximum baggage per item is 32 kg, and that I have paid for two bags amounting to 40 kg, I can split the weight between both bags as long as it all comes to 40 kg or under?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

No to both questions. You have 2 20k bags. Anything extra in either is excess baggage

Advertisement