Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tests and Texts Maths

Options
  • 18-09-2017 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Does anyone have the solutions for the tests and texts maths books?

Many thanks😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭doc_17

They might be available online as part of the ebook

• Registered Users Posts: 31 2017girl

doc_17 wrote: »
    They might be available online as part of the ebook

Not on ebook but thanks anyway :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭doc_17

2017girl wrote: »
    Not on ebook but thanks anyway :-)

Is there a particular question you are looking for the solution for? Or all the solutions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

Talk to the other maths teachers in your school. I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭aunt aggie

You can set up a teacher account with cjfallon.ie to access resources including solutions for all Text and Tests books, as well as Powerpoint resources. There are resources available for all cjfallon books but I'm only familiar with the Text and Tests resources.

You may need a teaching council registration number to set up an account. Do you have one?

• Advertisement

doc_17 wrote: »
    Is there a particular question you are looking for the solution for? Or all the solutions?

It was just to have them.Thanks though :-)

aunt aggie wrote: »
    You can set up a teacher account with cjfallon.ie to access resources including solutions for all Text and Tests books, as well as Powerpoint resources. There are resources available for all cjfallon books but I'm only familiar with the Text and Tests resources.

You may need a teaching council registration number to set up an account. Do you have one?

Thanks.I have a cj fallon account but have access to the books only.It's no problem anyway I just wanted to have the solutions just to have.I have to teach maths at all levels all year groups for next few months which isnt my main subject area but getting on great so far anyway.Thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Thanks.I have a cj fallon account but have access to the books only.It's no problem anyway I just wanted to have the solutions just to have.I have to teach maths at all levels all year groups for next few months which isnt my main subject area but getting on great so far anyway.Thanks :-)

Contact Fallons and ask them to change your account/add the book to your registered books.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭AJG

I find myself having to tutor maths regularly in homeschooling situations... there's so many online resources besides the standard textbooks that you can use... if you need access to worksheets and answers this site is great (GCSE but there's a lot of crossover): https://corbettmaths.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭aunt aggie

I don't think cjfallon have one place for all of their resources. I use the ereader to access books, but I have to login to the cjfallon.ie site to access resources related to them. So very different from folens who have everything in one place. Again, I only have experience with the Text and Tests series. It may be different for other subjects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

You're probably better off doing the solutions out yourself, especially if maths isn't your main subject. It will make you more comfortable with what you're teaching.

Found a place that has the solutions-so all good now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 annmariew

Found a place that has the solutions-so all good now.

Hey, any chance you could share where you found the solutions please? I'm looking for them too. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭infor123

annmariew wrote: »
    Hey, any chance you could share where you found the solutions please? I'm looking for them too. Thanks!

Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭infor123

annmariew wrote: »

Me too!

I contacted cjfallon and they sent me solution CD's but when searching I also found them here https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtHxAsogw-lIgR-TsXBR__91dZbW

Hope this helps someone :-)

Advertisement