Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster bank Credit Card

• 18-09-2017 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have my current account with Ulster and my credit card also.

When I log in to check my accounts, the current is always upto date within a day, but the credit card is odd, almost always lags a week for transactions to show.

Is this normal? It's impossible to keep track of details when everything show is delayed by a week.

How do others deal with his?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

jogdish wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have my current account with Ulster and my credit card also.

When I log in to check my accounts, the current is always upto date within a day, but the credit card is odd, almost always lags a week for transactions to show.

Is this normal? It's impossible to keep track of details when everything show is delayed by a week.

How do others deal with his?

Yes it's normal; it happens for me too. Personally I find it easy to keep track of what I'm spending. Perhaps you need to keep a written budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭jogdish

Mo14 wrote: »
    Yes it's normal; it happens for me too. Personally I find it easy to keep track of what I'm spending. Perhaps you need to keep a written budget.

Yes, sadly of recent times I just need to use the credit card for many transactions per day, the written option is the only one I guess.

I have heard from friends that with BOI, the transactions show up within hours.

Advertisement