Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Ryan - Amazon Original (**Spoilers**)

123457»

Comments

Rainbow 6 set up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭MickH503

Rainbow 6 set up

Yes, a John Clarke series could be good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,505 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I never really got Michael Pena as a navy seal. He always looks unfit and pudgy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Fantastic season.

Im going to miss the show and I do hope the “Ryanverse” returns in some form, like a movie as the previous poster said, mini series or as more seasons (no need for it to be yearly releases or even for Ryan to be the lead).

I thought a Chavez spin off was already in production but apparently that was just rumour. Peña himself wants a Mike November show. :)

Chou Fa and his family were great characters and showing him at first to seem like be an intelligent, dangerous villain was a great re herring (if that is the correct use of that).

I’m confused though about Osoji’s immunity deal. Surely it doesn’t count if he didn’t give the information? I was expecting Chavez to take him out but I’m glad the didn’t go for something that obvious. Did Tuttle get a deal or did he simply give up?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I enjoyed that, but I've been a Ryan fan for a very long time, going back to the books. Hopefully a Rainbow 6 series will be a success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Isn't Michael B Jordan making the Rainbow 6 movies for Amazon.

Would they then also make a Rainbow 6 series with different actors and characters.

Oh lord, that was so bland that I'd blanked it from memory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

I'll admit to being super confused at the first half of this series, I wasn't clear who was related to who and in what way...

I thought at first the young drug dealer was the son, of the main middle aged drug dealer (until the fourth ep when he said he was his brother in law) and at present not sure if the older drug dealer is related to him? Uncle?

And obviously it was purposeful to not be clear about the loyalties of the main drug dealer character and the Michael Pena's character. But how did this US assassin end up becoming so if he was also related to drug dealers?

Post edited by expectationlost on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,890 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Loved it, great final season and it's been brilliant overall. A shame that it's ended tbh.

his next movie is playing a real life astronaut

• Advertisement

what were the armed baddies at the very end trying to do?

• Just finished this. S1, 2 and 3 good. But S4 left me cold. Waiting for something big to happen.... and it doesn't. A bit of a let down IMO, especially considering it's done.

Advertisement