Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Government contacts to email about greyhound abuse?

Options
  • 19-09-2017 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello everyone.

I am disgusted with the cocaine scandal with greyhound racing ,and really think we need to end greyhound racing altogether, it is not a sport, it is the exploitation of dogs to make money, which is sick.

I am sick and tired of people getting away with animal abuse.

Now does anyone know who I can contact about this, as I think something seriously needs to be done about this on a legal level?

Thank you.

Comments

Standup92 wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

I am disgusted with the cocaine scandal with greyhound racing ,and really think we need to end greyhound racing altogether, it is not a sport, it is the exploitation of dogs to make money, which is sick.

I am sick and tired of people getting away with animal abuse.

Now does anyone know who I can contact about this, as I think something seriously needs to be done about this on a legal level?

Thank you.

You can email all of the following to put forward your argument and ask them to stop spending millions of tax payers money in an attempt to keep this evil industry alive.

michael.creed@oir.ie
    taoiseach@taoiseach.gov.ie
    andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie
    paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie

You can also show support to rescues who pick up the pieces. I can't name them here but if you are on Facebook you'll find a couple of Irish rescues dedicated to greyhounds and most other rescues are doing their fair share too.

There's also many petitions out there and for quite some time now there has been regular demonstrations at various locations around Ireland and in other parts of the world calling for an end to Irish greyhound racing as well as the export of Irish greyhounds to China, Pakistan and other countries where there is little or no welfare laws and the dogs suffer terribly. They can use all the support they can get.

Good luck.

Advertisement