Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenageary - which bin collector?

Options
  • 19-09-2017 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Hello,

We've just moved to Glenageary and I'm wondering which bin collector is the best value?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Hello,

We've just moved to Glenageary and I'm wondering which bin collector is the best value?

Thanks.

I have always found Panda to be the best, both in terms of cost and service.

I moved last year to somewhere with communal bins though, so I haven't used them for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭qb123

Would also use Panda, find the customer service good and charges are reasonable enough. Also, they are by far the dominant provider in the area so easiest to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

qb123 wrote: »
    Would also use Panda, find the customer service good and charges are reasonable enough. Also, they are by far the dominant provider in the area so easiest to deal with.

Who else is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

uberwolf wrote: »
    Who else is there?

In the DLR co co area, Greyhound.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

90%+ around me use panda, I have no real problem with them.

Greenstar were trying to get business and panda matched their offer for existing customers, so I stuck with them.

Says greenstar are part of panda now.

https://www.greenstar.ie/collectioncalendars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Signed up with Panda, thanks all.

Advertisement