If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a budget speaker for pairing with a Lepai 2020?

Options
  • 19-09-2017 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi - I just bought  a few of these amps to equip my girls with decent audio (they use bluetooth boombox type speakers at the moment).   Could you recommend  a pair of small speakers to pair with the amps please?  And how much would shipping be to Dublin as well?    Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

slavedave wrote: »
    Hi - I just bought  a few of these amps to equip my girls with decent audio (they use bluetooth boombox type speakers at the moment).   Could you recommend  a pair of small speakers to pair with the amps please?  And how much would shipping be to Dublin as well?    Thanks!
    Hi slavedave,

For a set of speakers you would be starting with the Wharfedale Diamond 9.0s at £49 per pair, however I would recommend either the Q Acoustics 2010i at £79 per pair or the Monitor Audio MR1s at £99 per pair. These would give a far superior sound.

Delivery to Dublin is £6.99.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

Hi slavedave,

For a set of speakers you would be starting with the Wharfedale Diamond 9.0s at £49 per pair, however I would recommend either the Q Acoustics 2010i at £79 per pair or the Monitor Audio MR1s at £99 per pair. These would give a far superior sound.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the prompt reply.  I will have a look at those suggestions and get back to you.
    Dave

Hi slavedave,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the prompt reply.  I will have a look at those suggestions and get back to you.
    Dave
    No problem, keep me posted!

Just noticed the Q acoustics 2020i have been reduced to £79.   Can I order a pair please?  How do I pay?   It has been a while since I bought anything from yourselves (years!!).   Do I go to the website?

Just noticed the Q acoustics 2020i have been reduced to £79.   Can I order a pair please?  How do I pay?   It has been a while since I bought anything from yourselves (years!!).   Do I go to the website?
    Hey Slavedave.

No problem at all.

You can order direct via www.richersounds.ie or you can PM me your contact number and I can give you a call.

• Advertisement

Hey Slavedave.

No problem at all.

You can order direct via www.richersounds.ie or you can PM me your contact number and I can give you a call.
    Just ordered online, so ignore the PM.  Thanks for your help with this.

Hey Slavedave.

No problem at all.

Just ordered online, so ignore the PM.  Thanks for your help with this.
    Thanks for the order SlaveDave :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.