Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close pass videos wanted for Ross

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭mp31

I can completely see where you're coming from. I got my first bike camera before they were really a thing, and I didn't see youtube videos on here at all. I got it after a collision with the Gardai which almost went to court. And honestly, after the first while of having a camera you stop really noticing it. Maybe you'll be extra cantankerous in the beginning as you mess around with your new toy, but it doesn't last. Life's too short to be angry all the time. I know I'm a bit extreme having 2 cameras, but I did find it necessary for situations like I've posted.

I didn't think the videos I posted would get the reaction they did!

What camera do you use for the front and back? How long is the battery life on them please?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

mp31 wrote: »
    What camera do you use for the front and back? How long is the battery life on them please?

A contour roam2 on the front. Old now, so not really one to go buying new now. And a Xiaomi Yi on the rear. I get 2.5ish hours out of the contour roam, and the Xiaomi Yi is much less. Perhaps 1.5 hours, but that's a stretch. I'm not terribly happy with the battery on the rear camera.

Advertisement