Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep getting text "not enough Credit" Prepay.

Options
  • 19-09-2017 11:54am

I topped up with 20 Euro's and sent a text with the plan I wanted and confirmed the plan is active but keep getting those annoying texts. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I topped up with 20 Euro's and sent a text with the plan I wanted and confirmed the plan is active but keep getting those annoying texts. 
    Hi Mad_Lad, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you clarify the messages you are receiving, please? 

Thanks

Adam 

Hi Adam, 

Message is as follows.

"you do not have enough credit on your account. To top up the quick and easy way , freephone 1740 with your credit or debit card."

Again, I did get confirmation when I topped up with 20 Euro's with the plan I wanted that the plan is now active. 

Hi Adam, 

Message is as follows.

"you do not have enough credit on your account. To top up the quick and easy way , freephone 1740 with your credit or debit card."

Again, I did get confirmation when I topped up with 20 Euro's with the plan I wanted that the plan is now active. 
    Thanks for all the information.  There are generally 3 things that will cause these messages to occur - 

1.  iPhones:  When you haven't paid to have iMessages activated.  If this is activated, deactivate it.
    2.  No data:  When data allowance is gone and your phone wants to keep connecting to the internet, it will tell prompt a message
    3.  Extra charge:  When you opted in for competitions and a charge wants to go through.

Have a look at these and see if these are causing the messages. 

Thanks 

Adam 

I use iMessages, this uses data no ? I have to pay for this ?

This service does use data however to activate the service you need SMS messaging to activate your phone number with iMessage and there is a one-off charge for this.

Thanks

Adam

• Advertisement

I haven't got any texts since and iMessaging is working fine ?

I haven't got any texts since and iMessaging is working fine ?
    Ok no problem.  I'm glad to hear you have not received any further messages.

If you do receive any more, feel free to come back to us. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Lol I just got that message about 30 mins ago.....

So what do I do , balance says 0 credit after signing up for the calls and data, will I need to add credit ?

Advertisement