Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tonight Show - Virgin Media One

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Well the first 20 mins last night was a complete mess, they were like cackling hens talking over each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Kitty's a painful dose, she spends her time trying to find offence in everything. Lady is generally seen as a respectful term to describe a female.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

deisemum wrote: »
    Kitty's a painful dose, she spends her time trying to find offence in everything. Lady is generally seen as a respectful term to describe a female.

Very true. Whenever my late father described someone as a 'real lady', it was praise indeed! I actually felt sorry for Ivan last night. The look of hurt on his face. :D

Kitty Holland and and Fiona Looney need their heads knocked together! What a ridiculous thing to get worked up about. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Is it only in Ireland that a current affairs programme would spend 20 minutes analysing a football match...........or is it just that we have no other issues to discuss?

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Is it only in Ireland that a current affairs programme would spend 20 minutes analysing a football match...........or is it just that we have no other issues to discuss?

I'd say you can thank Matt Cooper for that. Could not believe it when I changed over to TV3 from RTÉ2. FFS!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,225 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

deisemum wrote: »

I'd say it would be, nigh on, impossible to have a conversation with that lady woman.

Ridiculous levels of prickliness.

Niamh Horan is correct with her ideas here and cute to boot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Cooper and Yates deliberately gave Brendan Ogle the last word there before the break, so that they could shout him down and then cut him off while he was responding to their taunts, thus making him look like the unreasonable one.

Niamh Horan is correct with her ideas here and cute to boot.

She made very good points. Put manners on Damien English. What a spoofer he is!

RayM wrote: »
    Cooper and Yates deliberately gave Brendan Ogle the last word there before the break, so that they could shout him down and then cut him off while he was responding to their taunts, thus making him look like the unreasonable one.

The guy is nothing but a loudmouth spoofer sitting on the sidelines criticizing everyone else and doing SFA himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

All right wing commentators discussing internet censorship. This should be interesting and not biased at all. :rolleyes:
    Grabs Popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,622 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

All right wing commentators discussing internet censorship. This should be productive.

Fixed that there.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Fixed that there.

I stand corrected, John McGuirk going full Donald here. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭boggerman1

I know all these lads like mcguirk like to be controversial but he just seems a horrible person.I not on twitter and it only seems to be full of fools

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

John McGurk could spend his days shooting paedos in the face and finding cures for cancer ....and I'd still find him an odious human being .

(Appropo but........wtf is fidelma wearing )

Give this fool a shovel :D

If you were in the private sector you'd have to be issuing public apologies for the tweets walsh made....... after sacking him.

You can't hold a position he has and get away with that scutter, at best it show's him up to be an idiot, at worst a vile human if he were to stand by them.

John McGuirk is basically an even dimmer Leo Sherlock. Incapable of acting properly.

DOyj9BqWAAEPEC8.jpg

Fidelma, think about the children being fraped on Facebook?

Batty and all as she is, and I'm no fan of her views, there's something very sincere about Fidelma Healy Eames. I find her impossible to dislike.

• Advertisement

RayM wrote: »
    Batty and all as she is, and I'm no fan of her views, there's something very sincere about Fidelma Healy Eames. I find her impossible to dislike.

https://www.joe.ie/news/reaction-to-fidelma-healy-eames-bizarre-mothers-dayreferendum-tweet-488478

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭redlead

My God the amount of ad breaks in this show almost makes it unwatchable. Am I imagining it or is there double the amount of breaks a normal show has?

That's the kind of thing I mean. Her silliness takes the sting out of anything she says.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭applehunter

Of course there is no issue with reading out a tweet referring to John McGuirk as the biggest bitch in the studio.

They don't even see it.

I thought Cooper would wet himself when McGuirk took him to task last night, Cooper doesn't even try to hide his bias against anyone from the right anymore.

McGuirk had his homework done before he went on air and you can't argue with cold hard facts.

Seems like he upset a few lefties on this thread as well.

The opposition in this country are every bit as appalling as the government itself.

If they were any good the plug should have been pulled on this government a long time ago. The homeless situation is a disgrace :mad: There is far more solutions to solving homelessness and the housing crisis in this country that could be constructed at low cost but due to bureaucracy and self interest we must continue with this self destructive property model catered to make the rich even richer.

Every town or city I go into there is people begging and sleeping rough in doorways. The fact Apollo house cant be used as emergency accomodation and is going to be knocked is sickening. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Joan is very concerned about Maurice McCabe all of a sudden. She wasn't too bothered when she was in government

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭cala

Exactly !!! and isn't it indicative of something that she is a regular guest on this show when she was terrified of Vincent Browne, and never made appearances on his show because Vincent showed her and her right wing party up for being the hypocrites and imposters that they are!

Only in this country would the opposition (and so called 'sworn enemy' of Fine Gael :rolleyes:) allow this government to continue.The whistle should be blown on them right now. They have crushed the hardworking people of this country and created a severe homeless situation, garda corruption, theyve probably made the health service worse and we thought that wasnt possible.

Of course the most of them are based in affluent areas around the capital and are out of touch with the overall dynamics of the whole country. As long as big business keeps pouring into Dublin and the cities then fúck the elderly in rural ireland who have worked hard to keep these pr1cks in mulitple pensions.

Frances Fitzgerald should be gone by now but she still clings to power for dear life and gets the nod of approval from her equally inept leader who is out of his depth. Her position is completely untenable. i dont buy any bullshíte for one second that she wasnt aware of this email so she is either incompetent or a liar. My bets on the latter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,751 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Typical FG arrogance, throw some lightweight cannon fodder senator out to take the fire.

Advertisement