Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aig box clever

Options
  • 19-09-2017 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has ever had any issues with aig box clever as they are trying to say i used a total of 760 km over a 13 day period?!?!?...they are now threatening to cancel my insurance or to make a payment of €400??... I've done the calculations in accordance to my emails and it does not at all add up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

Are you not able to log into the Box Clever website to see more up to date information?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pma555

Hi seanaighkc,

I would be interested to see how you got on with your box clever issue? I am currently in dispute with them for the same reason. I have evidence that my car did not clock up the kms theyre saying i did. I am finding them terrible to deal with.

thank you

Advertisement