Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir TV, UTV & Bundles

Options
  • 19-09-2017 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have Eir BB and am currently out of contract. I am also with Meteor/Eir on a Sim only plan. 

I'm looking at bundle options, tried to chat online about TV/BB bundles and moving my wife to Eir mobile from 3. The rep was only interested in selling the mobile plan. I then asked about TV and if UTV was included in the channels. The rep confirmed it was, although I can't see anything online.(See the photo of the chat transcript below) All very confusing, Could somebody confirm?

Should I go to a store or could somebody call me with options as I'm trying to get the best package?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

tedpan wrote: »
    Hi

I have Eir BB and am currently out of contract. I am also with Meteor/Eir on a Sim only plan. 

I'm looking at bundle options, tried to chat online about TV/BB bundles and moving my wife to Eir mobile from 3. The rep was only interested in selling the mobile plan. I then asked about TV and if UTV was included in the channels. The rep confirmed it was, although I can't see anything online.(See the photo of the chat transcript below) All very confusing, Could somebody confirm?

Should I go to a store or could somebody call me with options as I'm trying to get the best package?

Thanks
    UTV is definitely not included with Eir TV and not officially available on any other Irish service providers either. A free to air dish is really the best option for viewing UTV/ITV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Gonzo wrote:
    UTV is definitely not included with Eir TV and not officially available on any other Irish service providers either. A free to air dish is really the best option for viewing UTV/ITV.

Thanks for the confirmation, why would the rep confirm it was??

I have a sky dish, do you know what I need for free to air for utv?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi

Thanks
    Hi tedpan,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid UTV is not included in any of our TV packages, I am very sorry that you were told otherwise. I'll pass this on to the relevant department to ensure that our online chat agents are giving customers the correct information about this going forward.

In regards to the bundles that are available to you, you would need to speak to our sales team about this. I can't arrange a callback from here but if you give us a ring on 1800503303 you should be able to get through to them and they will be able to go through all of your options with you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

eir: Adam wrote:
    In regards to the bundles that are available to you, you would need to speak to our sales team about this. I can't arrange a callback from here but if you give us a ring on 1800503303 you should be able to get through to them and they will be able to go through all of your options with you.

Cheers Adam, I'll give them a buzz to understand my options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Originally posted by eir: Adam

Cheers Adam, I'll give them a buzz to understand my options.
    No problem at all. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Advertisement
Advertisement