Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Issue

• 19-09-2017 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up to people buying on Amazon.co.uk. Recently they had a promotion of 20% off new clothing. I had my eye on a pair of runners so I bought them. I'd read about sizing and most people online said they were true to size. Amazon advertise that they will exchange clothing and footwear items for different sizes without cost so I took the plunge. They arrived yesterday and they are a bit small so I wanted to exchange them for a size up. Amazon now tell me that they can't do this because I applied a promotion. The want me to return the runners (cost £10) and order the new size, which is approx £20 more now that the promotion is over. I feel this is not very fair, nowhere during the purchase was I informed that the items could not be exchanged. So if you are buying clothes on Amazon that are on offer or you apply a promotional code, be very careful, or read all the terms and conditions before you do (yeah right)!

Anyone want to buy a pair of runners? :(

Comments

Advertisement