If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 inch TV 720p or 1080p

Options
  • 19-09-2017 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Of all the 32 inch Smart TVs you have online, 720p or 1080p, what would you guys recommend that would ideally be suited as a 2nd TV out in an a new extension area in the house? 

Am i realistically going to notice the difference between the two on a small TV like that?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Slattsy wrote: »
    Hi,

Of all the 32 inch Smart TVs you have online, 720p or 1080p, what would you guys recommend that would ideally be suited as a 2nd TV out in an a new extension area in the house? 

Am i realistically going to notice the difference between the two on a small TV like that?

Cheers
    Hey Slattsy.

Starting point for you wouldbe the Samsung 32M5500 Full HD, smart pricied at £319.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202600-ue32m5500.aspx

Next up Sony have the 32WD715 priced at £349
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202076-bravia-kdl32wd751.aspx

Panasonic then have their 32ES500 HD Ready and smart priced at £379
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202672-viera-tx32es500b.aspx

You would be hard enough pushed to see a massive difference in the smaller size of screens.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Great thank you, I was looking at the Samsung and Sony.
    Of those two, what would you recommend?
    Also, what one is slimmer as it will be mounted on a wall stand?

Is there a discount for boardsies? :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Slattsy wrote: »
    Great thank you, I was looking at the Samsung and Sony.
    Of those two, what would you recommend?
    Also, what one is slimmer as it will be mounted on a wall stand?

Is there a discount for boardsies? :)
    Hey Slattsy.

Both are very similar televisions. 

However the Samsung has now we in store only and can not be shipped, so its looking like the Sony might be the one.

Unfortunately there are no boardie deals to be had on these screens :( There just isn't the margin on them.

In saying that we do have an open box one which is fully boxed as new and in 100% condition. (Customer purchased it and then returned it within a few hours as it was too small for his room).
    I could offer this for £335.00 I know its not much discount but its as tight as I can squeeze.

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.