Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PrePay offer

Options
  • 19-09-2017 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

Hi,

My dad wants to remain a Eir customer, and he is on prepay. He's a bit confused as to why, as a current customer, the €20 for calls/texts/data is not available to him.

He's about to switch away, is there anything that can be done.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

My dad wants to remain a Eir customer, and he is on prepay. He's a bit confused as to why, as a current customer, the €20 for calls/texts/data is not available to him.

He's about to switch away, is there anything that can be done.
    Hi Frida Deep Loiterer, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm afraid this package is for new customers signing up with us. 

The loyalty team on 1901 will be happy to explore all options with your father and advise on the best packages and pricing available to him. 

Thanks 

Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

The disloyalty team you mean.

You've just lost a customer.

Thanks

The disloyalty team you mean.

You've just lost a customer.

Thanks
    I'm sorry you feel this way and I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Adam 

eir: Adam wrote: »
    I'm sorry you feel this way and I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Adam 

This seems to be how all existing customers are feeling. Is there anyway to activate it for existing customers.
    Hi Louis Zealous Movement,

I'm afraid if an offer is only available to new customers that we wouldn't be able to give it to existing customers. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭funnyname

Port away to another provider for a month then port back as a new customer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

Plenty of existing customers have got that deal.

Tell him to text "20unlimited" to 50104. He can either top up by 20-euro before or after, makes no difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

Nah, will be moving to another network, can't be doing with this at all.

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Louis Zealous Movement,

I'm afraid if an offer is only available to new customers that we wouldn't be able to give it to existing customers. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

- Adam

Surely you can see it is a brain dead move?

You can give it to new customers for life, but can't give it to existing customers who have been paying 30 for the same already.

Can you not see you are actively driving customers away??
    We always have different offers available for new customers and existing customers. I'm afraid if an offer is for new customers only then existing customers won't be able to receive it. I understand your frustration here and I'm sorry that I can't give you better news.

- Adam

Adam can you please answer question about who I can call and speak to about the ridiculous ness of this situation.
    Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to call anybody about this, Louis Zealous Movement. Apologies for this.

- Adam

Advertisement