Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

misleading and dishonest salesperson in donegal

Options
  • 19-09-2017 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

are air aware that their field sales engineer in our area of donegal is misleading customers and i believe telling lies in order to get people to sign up to fibre to the home broadband.

i would appreciate if you could send me the contact details of the most senior level within your organisation that i can lodge a formal complaint for investigation.

in my opinion your dishonest employee, has my bank details.

quite concerned

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

If you think they're dishonest, why would you give them your bank details? That seems like a you problem

• Registered Users Posts: 46,109 ✭✭✭✭muffler

dobman88 wrote: »
    If you think they're dishonest, why would you give them your bank details? That seems like a you problem
    You should really get the full story before jumping to conclusions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fibre312

muffler wrote: »

He's already posted the full story his installation date wasn't met. Nothing dishonest about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,109 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Fibre312 wrote: »

He's already posted the full story his installation date wasn't met. Nothing dishonest about that.
    Can I ask if you are posting in an official capacity by announcing that you are an Eir Rep?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

What?

The op stated the person is dishonest. The op stated person has their bank details.

I'm not commenting on anything that hasn't been posted and not jumping to any conclusions. Maybe you should read things properly before replying too quickly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Fibre312

Can I ask if you are posting in an official capacity by announcing that you are an Eir Rep?

Nope not in an official capacity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

are air aware that their field sales engineer in our area of donegal is misleading customers and i believe telling lies in order to get people to sign up to fibre to the home broadband.

i would appreciate if you could send me the contact details of the most senior level within your organisation that i can lodge a formal complaint for investigation.

in my opinion your dishonest employee, has my bank details.

quite concerned
    Hi creaghadoos,

I'm really sorry to hear that you have been misadvised by our sales agent. You can view our complaints procedure on the below link. Can you PM me your account number, your full name and advise of the issue you're experiencing with your broadband order please?

https://www.eir.ie/complaints/

- Adam

Advertisement