Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I order a knife online?

Options
  • 20-09-2017 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Sorry about posting this in the wrong forum, I'm not sure what forum this falls into.

I want to purchase a Karambit knife online (CS:GO replica, I'm a nerd lol).

I don't intend on using it for anything violent, although it is at the end of the day a REAL Karambit, so it is sharp and can cut. I just want it as a decoration to have on the wall near my setup.

Do you reckon it would make it through customs?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

JacobL wrote: »
    Sorry about posting this in the wrong forum, I'm not sure what forum this falls into.

I want to purchase a Karambit knife online (CS:GO replica, I'm a nerd lol).

I don't intend on using it for anything violent, although it is at the end of the day a REAL Karambit, so it is sharp and can cut. I just want it as a decoration to have on the wall near my setup.

Do you reckon it would make it through customs?

Seriously doubt it you will be liable most likely a warning

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I ordered knives from Italy about 5 years ago. A few trowing knives, and a few other more expensive ones. And I had no problem getting them sent. I got no warning off customs or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I ordered knives from Italy about 5 years ago. A few trowing knives, and a few other more expensive ones. And I had no problem getting them sent. I got no warning off customs or anything.

Ah, just replied to another post from op, troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JacobL

deco nate wrote: »
    Ah, just replied to another post from op, troll.

Haha, sorry. I didn't know which to post in so I just decided on both. Thanks for the replies guys, I think I'll order and just hope for the best. :)

Advertisement