Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

applied for joint account online - waiting time?

Options
  • 20-09-2017 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hello,
    I applied for a new joing account last week and sent the docs through as requested through the online system but haven't heard anything back.
    Can you give an idea as to how long it takes?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi doubtfir3,

Thanks for your post.

Once both applicants have uploaded their documents, using the links provided in both emails, the account would generally be opened within 1-2 days. Can I ask when you both uploaded the documents?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭doubtfir3

Hi doubtfir3,

Thanks for your post.

Once both applicants have uploaded their documents, using the links provided in both emails, the account would generally be opened within 1-2 days. Can I ask when you both uploaded the documents?

Thanks
    Tara
    Hi Tara, I uploaded mine about a week and a half ago and the other applicant uploaded either on Friday or Saturday. I can PM details to check if its any use?

Thanks

Hi doubtfir3,

Can you please clarify, when did you apply for the account and did you both use separate links, contained in the two emails, to upload your documents? The process wouldn't have started until we received documents from both applicants so you should get an update any day now.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Same issue here. Both applicants submitted documents last Sunday. No acknowledgement yet.

Hi phi3,

Please be assured, you'll be contacted as soon as the account is opened.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement